- On the Easel: Wellington Point
- The Art Spirit by Robert Henri
- Paintings That Break the Composition Rules
- Claude Monet’s Skies
- Edgar Payne’s Sailboat Paintings
- A Closer Look at Vincent van Gogh’s Café Terrace at Night
- On the Easel: Sunrise, Bribie Island
- Interview With “Open Impressionism” Artist Erin Hanson
- Wise Words From the Impressionists
- How to Paint the Illusion of Detail
- Painting Academy: The Fundamentals
- 21 Easy Ways to Improve Your Paintings Ebook
- Lessons From a Self-Taught Artist Ebook
- "How to Paint", "A Closer Look", and "Artist Spotlight" Ebooks
- Reference Photo Library
- Marketing for Artists
- 30-Day Creativity Kickstart
- Landscape Painting Masterclass
- Composition Breakdown
Hi there! I'm Dan Scott the creator of Draw Paint Academy.
I started this website as a means of self-improvement and to help others on the same journey. You can learn more about me and the website on the about page and you can see my work on the gallery page.
Thanks and happy painting!