This Is For You If….
- You love painting the landscape.
- You're unable to visit scenic places.
- You lack inspiration.
- You spend more time pondering than painting.
- Your own reference photos look bland and uninspiring.
- You want to see through my eyes as an artist and improve your understanding of composition.
How Can I Use The Photos?
The reference photos are yours to download, draw, paint, and inspire. As long as you don't resell the photos, you can use them without worry of copyright.
How Many Photos Are Included and How Do I Access Them?
The library contains over 1,000 reference photos, with more being added almost every month.
After purchasing, you will be able to access them from your student dashboard at any time. No need to download large and often tedious ZIP files. Simply scroll through the library and download any photos you wish to use.
Could I Just Use Free Photos From the Internet Instead?
Sure, but keep in mind most photos on the internet are protected by copyright, are low quality, or are too edited for our purposes as artists. I created this library so you can spend more time actually painting rather than worrying about copyright issues.