30-Day Marketing for Artists Email Course
A remarkably affordable, relevant, and practical crash-course on marketing designed specifically for artists.
Want more exposure as an artist, but not sure where to start?
Artists are certainly not known for their savvy marketing skills. We tend to prefer the solitude of our studios, rather than the spotlight of promotion and marketing.
But you cannot ignore it. If you want to make it in the art world, you must know how to market yourself.
Creating great art will only get you so far in this competitive landscape. There are countless stories of remarkable yet struggling artists.
I was lucky in the sense I studied marketing, business, and accounting before dedicating my life to art. But most other aspiring artists are not so lucky.
To help you out, I put together my 30-Day Marketing for Artists Email Course.
The idea is simple—to give you a remarkably affordable, relevant, and practical introduction to marketing specifically for artists. The layout is also simple—an email lesson delivered straight to your inbox every day for 30 days.
Marketing is confusing enough, so why complicate things.
What You Will Learn
This is not a dense MBA that will take you years to graduate.
I have cherry-picked the most valuable lessons for artists from my experience in business, being an artist and running Draw Paint Academy (which has now been visited by 5,000,000 people at the time of writing this). You will learn things like:
- What your strengths are and how to play to them (most people ignore their strengths and play to their weaknesses—don’t make this mistake).
- How to smash through any hesitations that might be holding you back.
- How to identify and focus on the few tasks that have the most impact (achieve more by doing less).
- How to set up a good website that effectively promotes you, your message, and your work. (Most art websites are so poorly designed that it works against their marketing).
- How to use social media productively, rather than as a time-sink.
- How to connect with your best fans through a newsletter.
- How to get your work in front of the right people.
- How to sell without feeling like a salesman.
- The power of storytelling and how to incorporate it seamlessly into your marketing.
- How to scale your own time (your most precious resource).
- Why you need to develop a rock-solid selling proposition that separates you from the pack.
- How to test ideas whilst avoiding critical failure.
YOU WILL NOT LEARN:
- How to sell your art. This may be a byproduct of what you learn, but it is certainly not something I can promise. The answer changes from person to person based on your work, skill level, style, location, medium, etc. Beware of anyone who claims otherwise.
- How to quit your job, achieve financial freedom, make $X figures. Again, beware of anyone who promises this.
- Flash-in-the-pan tactics, hacks, and gimmicks.
I am not giving away any "secrets". Just rock-solid, fundamental marketing principles that will stand the test of time.
What You Will Receive
You will receive an email lesson straight to your inbox every day for 30 days, along with:
- Practical exercises to put what you learn into action.
- Accountability worksheets.
- Additional PDFs and other resources to supplement your learning.
Keep in mind this course will be mostly text-based. It is not a video course. The written word is more respectful of your time, especially for information like this.
All I need from you is a small commitment to read and implement each lesson.
Also, there is no timeframe for completing the course. I suggest 30 days, but if you want to take longer, that is fine! Just save the emails in a separate folder for when you are ready to dive in.
What Others Have Said About My Training
This is a new course, so you will be one of the first to go through. But here is what some people have said about a smaller free version of the course I ran some time ago:
“This is without a doubt a masterclass of a lesson – in your very short piece, straight and to the point you have given me a light bulb moment. So many people out there say you have to master all aspects of social media, be a guru and offer online courses, prints, blogs, give always with an ever increasing e-mail list of potential buyers. I just need to play to my strengths.
I know you won’t answer but I run a B&B and often select writings – prose or poetry to accompany my FB photos for the business or I write my own musings…I may do this with my paintings …tell the viewer the story as I see it!
Thank you!” - Lorna Bourke
“I have tried a few other courses like this one and I must say that your is a most concise, down to the bare bones one. There are no big marketing theories but just the making sense stuff. Yes, you definitely are awesome at writing.
Thank you.” - Jola Kedra
Frequently Asked Questions
My 100% Guarantee
Your satisfaction is my number one priority. If for any reason you do not enjoy the course, just send me an email within 60 days of purchase and I will refund you in full.