Get my best painting tips, tricks, insights, and a-ha moments every month.
A few questions for you:
- Are you creating painting after painting without any visible improvements?
- Are you confused by all the art speak and jargon?
- Do you feel lonely and isolated on your art journey?
- Do you spend more time pondering over what to paint than actually painting?
- Do you feel completely overwhelmed by all the information out there?
If you answered yes to most of these, then DPA Inner Circle might be for you. This is a judgment-free group of like-minded artists who receive my best painting tips, tricks, insights, and a-ha moments every month.
Your Paintings Will Improve, And You'll Have More Fun Doing It
Of course, a key aim of this membership is to help you create better paintings. But, it's also about helping you appreciate and enjoy the art life. After all, what's the point in getting good if you don't enjoy the journey?
Avoid Information Overload
This is NOT about bombarding you with information. This is more about cutting through the noise and providing you with distilled, interesting, and valuable information.
Think of Me as Your Personal Art Connoisseur
The world is full of amazing artists, stories, and ideas. The problem is finding them amongst all the gimmicks, art speak, and attention-seeking headlines.
You can think of me as your personal art connoisseur, tasked with hunting down the most interesting and valuable bits of information to share with you. This takes time and is driven by passion, so you won't find this kind of information elsewhere.
Always Have Something to Paint
As a member, you'll have access to my personal reference photo library (1,500+ photos and counting). You can paint from these photos without all the copyright worries. You will also get access to a sub-library that contains only my personal favorites.
Get Off the Painting Hamster Wheel
Many aspiring artists get stuck on the painting hamster wheel. They churn out painting after painting and hope to improve. This works in the early years, but there comes an inevitable stagnation. And once that happens, it's not long before a downward spiral sets in.
This membership will help you work more strategically. I want to help you create a virtuous cycle of progress, recognition, and satisfaction. Painting is much more fun if you can look back over the years and see visible improvements.
What You'll Get
Here are some of the perks of being a member:
- A chance to have your work critiqued each month.
- A monthly training report covering specific art topics.
- Monthly Q&A.
- An exclusive painting breakdown and artist spotlight each month.
- Access to my entire ebook collection (50+ ebooks and growing).
- Access to my personal reference photo library.
- An archive of previous email newsletters.
- Member-only email newsletter editions.
- Regular painting challenges and giveaways.
- Exclusive discounts on other courses.
Join Me on a Lifelong Journey at the Easel
I'll consider myself lucky if I can spend the rest of my life painting. This membership is an invitation to join me at the easel, along with many other artists on the same journey. Together we can share our passion, the mistakes we make, the solutions we develop, and those rare but profound "a-ha" moments.
My 100% Guarantee
There's no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any time. You are also covered by a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee on your membership fee. If for any reason you do not find the membership helpful, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund you in full.
Become a Member Today
To join, simply click the button below and fill out the order form.
If you're not sure if this is right for you, email Chontele at email@example.com. She will help you decide.
Hope to see you on board!
Draw Paint Academy
Your membership includes:
All this for just $99USD per year.