Technique doesn't matter if you can't muster the creativity, motivation, or inspiration to even pick up your brush. That's what the 30-Day Creativity Kickstart is all about—helping you paint more and enjoy doing it!
This will be for you if:
- You feel like you are churning out painting after painting without actually improving.
- You are not sure what areas of painting you should be focusing on.
- You feel like you never have enough “art time”.
- You cannot separate yourself from the day-to-day motions of life.
- You look at other artists with jealousy and envy.
- You are afraid of judgment or failure.
- You spend more time on social media than actually creating.
- You care too much about what other people think.
- You lack inspiration or motivation.
- Your easel spends most of the time empty.
- You procrastinate on starting your next painting.
- The white canvas intimidates you.
It will involve:
- Long-form text lessons delivered by email (they will be spaced out to avoid information overload).
- Practical exercises to help you take control of your life as an artist.
- Accountability worksheets.
- Additional videos, PDFs, and other resources to supplement your learning.
Keep in mind this course will be mostly text-based. I believe that the written word is more respectful of your time, especially for information like this. And, the whole point of this course is to give you MORE time, not less.
If interested, join the waitlist below to be notified when enrollment opens.