New Zealand Landscape Painting Course For Beginners & Intermediates
In this course we will paint the beautiful New Zealand landscape on a gloomy day.
You will learn how to:
- Utilize subtle grays in your paintings
- Create interest in otherwise bland areas of space
- Paint in a loose and fluent style
- Create depth in your paintings
- Portray dreary scenes
This course will be demonstrated in oils, but the techniques used would be similar for those of you wanting to use acrylics.
Here is what we will start with.
A moody New Zealand landscape which is perfect for learning how to paint those subtle grays with loose brush work.
If you find yourself painting in a very refined and tight way, then this course may help you loosen up.
I will show you step-by-step how we get to the finished painting.
You can follow along or just watch to see what new techniques you can learn.
Who Is The Perfect Student For This?
This course is aimed at beginner to intermediate painters looking to get started with oils and acrylics.
In the course I am using oils, however the techniques are very similar for those of you who want to use acrylics.
The perfect student for this course would someone who is:
- Eager to start painting but feeling a bit confused about the process
- Interested in oil or acrylic painting
- Trying to paint with a more fluent and loose technique
- Eager to learn!
But of course all students are welcome.
If you are still unsure if this course is for you, then maybe just give it a crack. If you do not learn something from the course, then I offer a full, no questions asked refund.